The last few weeks have shown that the work done in training by IT Athletes has been prolific with notably the 3rd qualified for the IM Hawaii 2018 and we still hope at least 7 by the end of the qualifying campaign.
IM Wales under complicated weather conditions :
- Sylvain PROUET finishes 26th M30-34 in 10:48:08
- Olivier HENZ (cf. photo) wins his Hawaiian slot 2018 by placing 6th M45-49 in 10:50:53
- Big performance of Erwan JACOBI who is ranked 10th M18-24 in 4:22:43 with especially a bike time of 2:17:39 to 5:12 of the World Champion Javier GOMEZ
- Laurent ROMANO for his 1st experience, on this kind of very dense race, is ranked 49th M45-49 in 5:11:47
- Nelly WOJTASINSKI finishes 14th F55-59 in 5:51:02
- After his disappointment on the IM Vichy, Yannick HENRY made a good performance on this event during which the weather was the number one enemy of the athletes. He finished 21st (5th MEC) in 4:52:36 with a nice running time.
- Good result of Florent ROCHE, who starts to gain consistency, with a time of 5:00:57 which ranks him 34th in the scratch
- Maryline HENRY finished 70.3 Vichy with a 14th place in the scratch (8th SEF) and a time of 6:13:05
SwimRun Troll Enez
- On a race with a long format (Swim 6Km | Run 42Km), with his team-mate Guillaume FOURNIER made a good return to the long competition with a 28th place overall (/ 67 returning teams).
Triathlon Sprint des Salins
- Sébastien Rodriguez‘s scratch victory in front of Olivier Marceau (important to underline). He’s been circling the first step of the podium for a while now, that’s it!
- Victory also in the women’s scratch of Candice MIZON who flew over the event. It’s good to be qualified for Hawaii 2018, it motivates.
Congratulations on these great results